Our hematology instrumentation has advanced technology that delivers the most comprehensive CBC and 5-part differential available.
Our technology advances accuracy, specificity, and productivity.
- Identifies nucleated RBC directly in the white cell channel, eliminating the need for WBC count correction
- Allows direct cellular measurement of leukopoiesis that includes promyelocytes, myelocytes, and metamyelocytes. This tool may aid the physician in early diagnosis.
- Allows for analysis of reticulocytes. This provides a sensitive tool for the early detection of iron deficiency by the physician.
- Enhances and optimizes flagging for abnormal cells, increasing the number of reportable results
- Improved platelet analysis using a platelet-specific fluorescent dye- the all new PLT-F method. This provides immature platelet fraction results and improved platelet performance on challenging specimens.
- Allows for small sample volume which eliminates need for patient redraws